- Research fields and number of positions
Research field: Neuroscience, Neuropathology.
Position/Number of people: Professor or Associate Professor / 2
- Required qualifications
Applicants must have a doctoral degree, research experience in neurological disorders, and a strong desire to conduct creative, innovative research.
- Salary and terms of employment
(1) Salary: Based on the Niigata University Employee Salary Regulations
(2) Period: from June 1, 2016 (tentative) – March 31, 2021 (tentative)
(3)During the period of employment (5 years), researchers will undergo an interim review in the third year.
(4)Other: If the performance is judged to be of a high standard, there will be a potential to be hired to full-time positions.
- Research environment
We offer extensive opportunities for collaboration within our own extensive community. Depend on the budget allowance, there is an opportunity to employ a technical assistant.
- Closing date and selection procedures
(1) Deadline for applying: 17:00 on Saturday, April 30, 2016 (Japan Standard Time)
(2)Method of selection: An initial screening will be conducted by means of a document review, and a second screening will be conducted by interview (including presentation) of a candidate who passes the first stage selection.
The institute plans to conduct the second screening by early May at the University.
(3) Selection results: Applicants will be notified as soon as a decision is made.
- Where to make inquiries
Brain Research Institute, Niigata University