The Japan Neuroscience Society established Toshihiko Tokizane Memorial Award for Excellent Graduate Study in Neuroscience, which is funded through Toshihiko Tokizane Memorial Brain Research Promotion Fund. The Award applauds excellent graduate studies in the field of neuroscience and thereby encourages young researchers and promotes further development of research in the field.
- 1) Enrolled in a doctoral course or within two years after receiving the doctoral degree at the time of application deadline.
- 2) A study proposed for the award should be the one related to neuro/brain science and pursued during the applicant’s doctor program.
- 1) The applicant shall submit an application form in accordance with the prescribed format, together with a copy of the applicant’s student identification card or that of the applicant’s Ph. D. certificate, to the Toshihiko Tokizane Memorial Brain Research Promotion Fund Secretariat.
- 2) The PhD supervisor who supervised (or is currently supervising) the applicant’s doctoral study shall submit a recommendation letter in accordance with the prescribed format directly to the Toshihiko Tokizane Memorial Brain Research Promotion Fund Secretariat.
- 3) Please note that the submitted application form / nomination form shall not be returned.
Application deadline: March 9th, 2018 (due NLT)
(Mailing address for application)
Public Trust Group, Retail Trust Assets Administration Division,
Mitsubishi UFJ Trust and Banking Corporation
4-5, Marunouchi 1-Chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 100-8212, Japan
For international Fax: +81-3-6214-6253
For domestic/Japan Fax: 03-6214-6253
(Office Hours: Monday through Friday from 9:00 to 17:00
Saturday, Sunday and Public Holidays: closed)