Please submit articles that make a positive contribution to the development of neuroscience, such as proposals to the Society, comments on neuroscience, meeting reports, and book reviews. Submissions should conform to the requirements noted below.
- Submissions will be accepted only in the form of electronic media.
- Ideally files should be submitted in Word (DOC, DOCX) format. If you want to use another format, please consult us in advance. HTML and RTF files are acceptable regardless of application software used to create the file.
- Image files should be in PICT, JPEG, or TIFF, and should be compressed if possible. Please send them separately from the text file.
- The Neuroscience News Editing Committee will decide the acceptance and timing of publication of a submission, depending on its content.
- As a rule, submissions will not be edited before publication; it is thus your own responsibility to ensure that they do not contain any errors or mistakes. The Editing committee may ask submissions to be revised in certain cases.
- The deadline for submissions is normally the 25th of March, June, September and December; however, this deadline is subject to change.
- There is no charge for publication of submissions in Neuroscience News. However, submissions are normally accepted from members of the JNS or from sponsors or supporting organizations.
- Submissions should be sent to the following e-mail address: email@example.com
Information regarding job vacancies, academic meetings, symposiums, and subsidies will be posted on the website of the Japan Neuroscience Society.
Please see https://www.jnss.org/adinfo_en/