Subject: Registration Open: “NIPS international symposium: Frontier of Cognitive Neuroscience: Metacognition and Uncertainty”(Oct. 18-19, Okazaki, Japan)
Registration for “the NIPS international symposium: Frontier of Cognitive Neuroscience: Metacognition and Uncertainty” is open!
This symposium is the sixth events called “Frontier of Cognitive Neuroscience”, held annually at the National Institute for Physiological Sciences (NIPS), Okazaki.
We invite seven speakers including four guests from outside Japan, with various background such as neurophysiology, brain imaging, animal psychology, computational neuroscience and psychophysics.
As was the case, we expect we will have intense discussion between speakers and audience.
Register now and join the discussion.
* Date: From Oct 18, 1:30pm to Oct 19, 1pm
* Venue: Okazaki Conference Center
* Fee: Free
* Vanquett fee: 1,000 JPY for graduate student and 3,000 JPY for others
* Organizers: Yutaka Komura (AIST, Tsukuba), Tadashi Isa (NIPS, Okazaki) and Masatoshi Yoshida (NIPS, Okazaki)
* Go to the web site for more information：
Bahador Bahrami (UCL, UK)
Kazuhiro Goto (Sagami Women’s University, Japan)
Ryota Kanai (University of Sussex, UK)
Yutaka Komura (AIST, Japan)
Masaaki Ogawa (NIPS, Japan)
Marc Sommer (Duke University, USA)
Angela J. Yu (UCSD, USA)
Contact: Masatoshi Yoshida (firstname.lastname@example.org)