This is the first call for paper for the 2nd International Symposium on Embodied-Brain Systems Science (EmboSS 2018), which will be held in
Dec 5-6, 2018 at Senri Life Science Center, Toyonaka, Osaka, Japan.
- About EmboSS 2018 (Dec 5-6, 2018) The 2nd International Symposium on Embodied-Brain Systems Science (EmboSS 2018) is an international forum for researchers to present their researches and share their ideas. Researchers who address Embodied-Brain Systems Science from Biological and physiological fields, System Engineering and Applied Mathematics, and Rehabilitation disciplines are welcomed.
- Topics include, but are not limited to, the following tracks: – Biological and physiological experiments of human and animals – Modeling of brain and body dynamics – Construction and experiments on artificial systems by utilizing robotic technologies
- Invited speakers: Dr. Sten Grillner (Karolinska Institutet, Sweden), Dr. Peter L Strick (The University of Pittsburgh, USA), Dr. Etienne Burdet (Imperial College London, UK), Dr. Trevor Drew (Université de Montréal), Dr. Mark Halett (NIH, USA), and Dr. Paoro Dario (Scuola Superiore Sant’Anna).
- Important Dates Abstract submission: Oct. 31, 2018 (11:59 pm GMT-9) Notification of acceptance: Nov. 10, 2018 Conference: Dec. 5-6, 2018
Embodied-Brain JJSPS KAKENHI, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research on Innovative Areas
“Understanding brain plasticity on body representations to promote their adaptive functions”
- General & Program Chair: Eiichi Naito (CiNet, NICT) Co-chair: Akira Murata (Kindai Univ)